SILVA Predictions For UFC on Versus 4
June 26, 2011
Posted by on
- 145 lbs: Ricardo Lamas (36.07) over Matt Grice (30.16)
- 155 lbs: Charles Oliveira (32.92) over Nik Lentz (31.92)
- 170 lbs: Daniel Roberts (32.48) over Rich Attonito (21.93)
- 155 lbs: Joe Lauzon (29.92) over Curt Warburton (16.79)
- 145 lbs: Joe Stevenson (31.05) over Javier Vazquez (25.16)
- 155 lbs: Tyson Griffin (33.88) over Manny Gamburyan (31.03)
- 170 lbs: John Howard (31.39) over Matt Brown (7.09)
- 170 lbs: Rick Story (43.90) over Charlie Brenneman (27.83)
- 265 lbs: Cheick Kongo (29.79) over Pat Barry (26.65)
I’m also picking Michael Johnson and Matt Mitrione to win their respective fights. Mitrione, as well as Johnson’s opponent, Edward Faaloloto, don’t have enough credited professional fights to qualify for a SILVA score. However, Johnson and Mitrione are both strong favorites, and if their fights did qualify for a SILVA score, they would both be VERY strongly favored.
The big underdog pick of the card
Except there is no big underdog pick on the card. The closest thing to an underdog pick is Daniel Roberts, who is rated about even against Rich Attonito. So if you’re looking for a big underdog to look out for, you’re probably going to have to wait for UFC 132 instead.