UFC 162 Predictions Summary
July 6, 2013
Posted by on
The fights are just about to begin tonight, but I wanted to get a summary of my picks in one post, for easy reference.
Here they are, with each fighter’s FPR in parentheses:
- Chris Weidman (+7.25*) over Anderson Silva (+6.96)
- Frankie Edgar (+6.39) over Charles Oliveira (+1.95)
- Tim Kennedy (+6.23) over Roger Gracie (+4.14*)
- Tim Boetsch (+3.68) over Mark Munoz (+1.44)
- Dennis Siver (+1.84) over Cub Swanson (+1.03)
- Chris Leben (-0.40) over Andrew Craig (-3.40*)
- Norman Parke (+1.48**) over Kazuki Tokudome (-1.76**)
- Gabriel Gonzaga (+1.07) over Dave Herman (-2.94*)
- Edson Barboza (+2.26*) over Rafaello Oliveira (-1.54)
- Seth Baczynski (+0.14) over Brian Melancon (-1.97**)
- Mike Pierce (+3.83) over David Mitchell (-3.40*)
*Denotes fighter with under 60 minutes of fight time scored by Fight Metric and a lower-confidence FPR.
**FPR supplemented by video scouting due to lack of Fight Metric data.