UFC on Fox 12 Predictions Summary
July 24, 2014
Posted by on
My picks for this event are:
- Robbie Lawler over Matt Brown
- Anthony Johnson over Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
- Dennis Bermudez over Clay Guida
- Josh Thomson over Bobby Green
- Jorge Masvidal over Daron Cruickshank
- Patrick Cummins over Kyle Kingsbury
- Tim Means over Hernani Perpetuo
- Brian Ortega over Mike de la Torre
- Tiago Trator over Akbarh Arreola
- Andreas Stahl over Gilbert Burns
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk over Juliana Lima
- Steven Siler over Noad Lahat
PICKS TO DATE
Last Event: 7-3 (70.0%)
Year To Date: 185-98 (65.4%)
I believed in you Cody Donovan!
DEGENERATE GAMBLER’S CORNER
Last Event: No wagers made
Current Bankroll: $81.25
Total Investment: $217.22
Total Return: $31.25
Return on Investment: 14.4%
For this event I have…
Matt Brown +275: $3.00 to win $8.25 – I thought it was great value when Brown reached +275. Little did I know that he would make it to +310 shortly after I placed this bet. I think Brown and Robbie Lawler are going to have a very competitive slugfest. I would have been tempted to bet on Brown at his opening price of +180. This fight is just more competitive than most people think it is.
Bobby Green +215: $3.00 to win $6.45 – I think Green will be the better striker against Josh Thomson. I’m picking Thomson due to his grappling prowess but I think this is a very close fight, so I’m happy to side with the +215 underdog.
Andreas Stahl +155: $3.00 to win $4.65 – Stahl opened at -110. I liked what I saw from him on tape, an aggressive striker who will put pressure on Gilbert Burns. I’m not buying the Burns hype quite yet and I think Stahl wins this one.
Mandatory disclaimer: I am NOT a betting professional and I do NOT recommend you follow my plays in any serious way. I’m doing this for fun and as an experiment, not a livelihood. If you make any bets, you do so at your own risk.
Best of luck and enjoy the fights!